Logitech G432 Review
If you are looking for Software, Drivers, and Manual Setup for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, Mac OS, Mac OS X, Install and Review. Here we give you a selection of the latest software, manuals, and drivers for your everyday needs. And also we briefly review the products you need. We hope you like this page, and please follow the alldriverscenter.com website for getting the latest software the latest and the drivers for Logitech products.
The Logitech G432 is one of the best products from Logitech. This headset is also equipped with a microphone that turns on and off quickly and folds. Logitech G432 has leather earplugs that are claimed to be comfortable to use for a long time so that when used, it gives you extraordinary comfort.
Features and Design
The Logitech G432 also supports the DTS feature, namely the X 2.0 Headset, to create simulated 7.1 sound effects. This means you can feel the sensation of a more transparent sound experience. The sound produced by this headset is proven to be uninterrupted and quiet. The Logitech G432 also supports Logitech G gaming and has blue and silver accents, and the headset is so slim that it is perfect for gamers.
The Logitech G432 also has an inline volume control moved to the back of your ear lobe, giving it an attractive impression. The headset also has a 3.5mm connector that can combine audio and microphone signals. And this headset has a very extraordinary sound quality so that it can help you when playing games. This means that the Logitech G432 is also one of the gaming headsets with the best sound quality.
This Logitech G432 also has anti-noise cancellation and is a relatively new headset, but this headset is not recommended for use while walking. This headset is also very supportive if you use it while playing games because it is a gaming headset. With a very cool design, many enthusiasts want to buy this headset. For you gamers, it is highly recommended to have this headset because it can produce a clear and sharp sound. The Logitech G432 is also very durable, so you don’t have to worry about damage to this headset. Because this headset is one of the best products from the Logitech company, these headsets are also available at the nearest store that sells Logitech products.
Logitech G432 Specifications
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm)
- Width: 3.22 in (81.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.17 in (182 mm)
- Weight: (w/o cable): 9.88 oz (280 g)
- Cable Length: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- Driver: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active)
- Sensitivity: 107 +/-3dB
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–20 kHz
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device
- USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on Windows PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software
- Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X.
- 2 – Year Warranty
Logitech G432 Manual Setup (pdf)
Logitech G HUB (Windows)
- Software Version: 2021.2.6021
- Last Update: 2021-03-16
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 39 MB
Logitech G HUB (Mac)
- Software Version: 2021.2.1819
- Last Update: 2021-04-02
- OS: macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 11
- File Size: 15.6 MB