Logitech G432 Review
If you are looking for Software, Drivers, and Manual Setup for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, Mac OS, Mac OS X, Install and Review. Here we give you a selection of the latest software, manuals, and drivers for your everyday needs. And also we briefly review the products you need. We hope you like this page, and please follow the alldriverscenter.com website to get the latest software and drivers.
The Logitech G432 is one of the best products from Logitech. This headset is equipped with a microphone that can turn on and off quickly and can be folded. Logitech G432 also has leather earplugs which are claimed to be very comfortable to use for a long time so that when used, they provide extraordinary comfort. The Logitech G432 also supports DTS and Headset X 2.0 features, and the goal is to create simulated 7.1 sound effects. This means you can feel the sensation of a more transparent and clear proper experience.
This means that the sound produced by the Logitech G432 proves to be very clear, and also, this headset supports Logitech G and has blue and silver accents. The Logitech G432 is also designed to be very slim, so it is very suitable for gamers to use while playing games. The Logitech G432 also has inline volume controls moved to the back of the headset, giving it an exciting feel. This headset also has a 3.5mm connector that can combine audio and microphone signals.
Logitech G432 also has excellent sound quality to make you comfortable when listening to music or playing games. This means that the Logitech G432 is also one of the gaming headsets with the best sound quality designed by the Logitech company. This headset also has anti-noise cancelling and is a relatively new headset, but this headset is not recommended for use while you are walking. This gaming headset is only supported when used while playing games or listening to music.
With a very cool design, so many enthusiasts want to buy this headset. Logitech G432 is highly recommended for you to own because this headset can produce clear and sharp sound. The Logitech G432 is also very durable, so you don’t have to worry about damaging the headset. The Logitech G432 is also available at the nearest store that sells products from Logitech.
Logitech G432 Specifications
- Height: 6.77 in (172 mm)
- Width: 3.22 in (81.7 mm)
- Depth: 7.17 in (182 mm)
- Weight: (w/o cable): 9.88 oz (280 g)
- Cable Length: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- Driver: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5k Ohms (active)
- Sensitivity: 107 +/-3dB
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–20 kHz
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device.
- USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices.
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on Windows PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software.
- Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X.
Logitech G432 Manual Setup (pdf)
Logitech G HUB
- Software Version: 2021.12.4779
- Last Update: 2021-11-16
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 11
- File Size: 39.5 MB
Logitech G HUB
- Software Version: 2021.2.1819
- Last Update: 2021-04-02
- OS: macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 11
- File Size: 15.6 MB